Rosemary Potatoes - A Simple Side
While I typically use small red or gold potatoes for this recipe, this week I found these tri-colored beauties and couldn't resist! Purple potatoes are . . . well, purple. Isn't that enough?
These potatoes are a regular, go to side dish in our house. They only take a few minutes to put together and bake in the oven along with the entree. They are also ridiculously fragrant . . . filling the house with a scent of warmth and goodness.
Simply wash and cut, sprinkle with olive oil and seasoning and in to the oven they go!
Bonus . . . these are FANTASTIC eaten cold as a snack, so I usually make extra and store in the fridge.
- 1 lb small potatoes of your choice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Wash and quarter the potatoes.
- Place in a baking dish and drizzle on olive oil.
- Use your hands to blend and coat potatoes.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees approximately 30 minutes or until soft.